- In admin page, go to Setting > Order Total.
- By default, Shipping, Sub-Total and Total are set enabled.
- Please check to make sure you have at least Total enabled. Or else, your checkout page will display 0.00 as total cost as shown below.
- To enable any of the order total type, just click Edit. Then set the Status to Enabled.
- If you setup your total as setting above, you'll be able to see checkout page as below.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Posted by Akmal Akhpah at 1:09 PM
One of new feature introduced in Lot.my is the ability for store owner to setup the total order cost to be displayed on the checkout page. With this feature, you can choose to display shipping cost, discount, sub-total cost and of cost the total cost. Here is how you can manage the display of your total cost.