In this post, I'll provide step-by-step guide on how you can link the local bank to your account. If you don't have an PayPal account yet, register here.
- Login to your PayPal account as usual, under the My Account tab, go Profile and click Add/Edit Bank Account.
- Now, in the Add a bank account in Malaysia page, please fill in the bank details as follows
- Country of bank : Malaysia
- Surname : (automatically filled)
- Name : (put your first name, don't worry so much, PayPal didn't do cross check with the bank)
- Bank name : (click the *details link to get your bank name and code)
- MEPS bank routing code : (check the *details link)
- Account number : (your account number)
- Re-enter account number : (same as above)
*Make sure you put the correct Bank name and MEPS banking code. If the code is wrong, you money will be ended up some where else.
- A review message with the information you just entered will be
displayed. If everything correct, hit Add Bank Account button.
- A confirmation message will appear next and now you're done!